Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Just returned from Henderson Nevada and wanted to share some pictures. Local WalMart ammo shelves.
Almost everything you could ask for, except 22 lr. None, zip, zilch, nada.
Pictures posted sideways. I dont know why.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,887 Posts
What no glass doors on the ammo shelfs ? How do they keep everyone from shooting each other ?

·
INFIDEL
7,237 Posts
Saw my Brother who lives in Texas a couple weeks ago, He said ammo is plentiful....everything but .22

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,976 Posts
Saw my Brother who lives in Texas a couple weeks ago, He said ammo is plentiful....everything but .22
I was in Houston in April, they had buckets of 22lr, too bad I was on a multi-leg flight or I would have taken a dozen or so

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
There is an APP called "Brass Badger" that people use out here (Tied directly to Walmarts system) to alert them of ammo deliveries. I've tried to use it multiple times to get 22lr but by the time you get to the ammo counter there is a line waiting for it. I've seen a group of 8-9 people waiting just to get pissed when the first guy in line buys the entire shipment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.