Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a new left handed Stag yesterday at AOS.
I mentioned I was a new member to LIF and they
gave me a discount on the rifle even though I had
already ordered it three weeks ago. Great store!

·
Clinger
4,824 Posts
Great another lefty... now someone can get hit with hot brass from both sides. I'll be looking out for you ,Mr Southpaw. LOL  Hope you used the money you saved to buy more ammo.

·
Now an Ex NYer
25,015 Posts
Lefty...Equal opportunity "OH MY G-D THAT WAS A HOT CASE THAT WENT DOWN MY BACK!"

·
Registered
501 Posts
stopped in today, picked up a wasr-10. seemed like all good people, i mentioned LIF but wasnt offered the discount  :( anyway im not usually the biggest talker so we pretty much just handled business, he answered all questions i asked. price probably could have been a little better, but whatever.  came with 2 30rd mags at least.  they didnt have a ton of stuff on display, but at least 1 or 2 of mosty types of rifles and shotguns.  only still black powder handguns there though

·
Registered
723 Posts
opey said:
stopped in today, picked up a wasr-10. seemed like all good people, i mentioned LIF but wasnt offered the discount :( anyway im not usually the biggest talker so we pretty much just handled business, he answered all questions i asked. price probably could have been a little better, but whatever. came with 2 30rd mags at least. they didnt have a ton of stuff on display, but at least 1 or 2 of mosty types of rifles and shotguns. only still black powder handguns there though
did he start selling handguns?.................also heard a rumor that TNT closed up???? is that true?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Maverick said:
did he start selling handguns?.................also heard a rumor that TNT closed up???? is that true?
like i said i just saw black powder handguns, about maybe 8 of them.. i guess they can sell those but not regular ones yet

·
Registered
640 Posts
opey talk to Jose or Jim they should have given you the discount i wonder if one of them sold you the rifle ? I am almost sure the discount is still on ..

·
Registered
83 Posts
Was talking to them at gun show, no pistols yet, were waiting on license, indoor range is a few months away it will be in the rear part of store. they need money to build range, filtration system etc... expensive. i wish them well , hope they get everything done that they want.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.