Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well good news all was just informed !! All people that were mailed post cards from AOS they will still honor the 12% discount !!!

And even more good news for LIF members just say you belong to the site and they will honor the 12% of for all of us .

Jose or Jim are there to help us members ...
http://www.americanoutdoorsports.com/

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dont know you would have to go and check it out or make a call .

I am just here to pass on the news of the 12% off for us members ...

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
jimmy870 said:
Dont know you would have to go and check it out or make a call .

I am just here to pass on the news of the 12% off for us members ...
Sorry..Not here to thread-crap.
Just curious if the Desert Eagle was still there. :)

Thanks for posting the discount.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We are all here to help each other out ..No biggie

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No Firearms to !!

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I believe its 12% off until they move to there new location on rt 109 across from the airport, when they relocate there the sale will be over... But they will have a bow and arrow/pistol/rifle range all indoor which is nice being that im 5 minutes away  :). I took advantage of the deal, my brother and i bought Ar's from them a few month back, saved quite a lot on both of the rifles. My favorite store being that when i first went into the store, before i spent any money or even said i was interested in purchasing a gun they treated me with respect and were very helpful... means a lot being that some other shops don't exactly treat young adults the way they should...

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I was at the store off of sunrise 2 weeks ago.. to my knowledge they have not moved yet? The sunrise store is small, but packed wall to wall with firearms, great selection of rifles and shotguns, all different types. As far as pistols i didn't look much being that i don't have a licence just yet, and it sucks looking and not being able to touch.. so i don't look :'(

It is definitely worth heading down there and checking them out, there the first place i go for anything, if i cant find what i need there i go over to hunter, if i cant find it there order online. Besides ammo of course i refuse to pay 50 cents a round for 223/556, i buy all my ammo in bulk online or privately from people trying to thin out there collection

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The sale is over but only for LIF members or people that were mailed a post card from them it is still active that is the word from there mouth to me and was asked to pass it on here..

Just show up and tell them your a LIF member and you will get the discount ..

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Its for anyone that is signed up here to the forums thats what they wanted me to tell the froum members here ...I asked about the cards and they said it was not needed hope this answers your question ..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.