·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts
You know that guy was killed last month coming back from a confederate flag rally? Run off the road by anti protesters of his own ilk..

http://www.al.com/ne...answers_in.html

RIP Brother.

Here is his last speech at a rally. As he left a group of dindus ran him off the road and flipped his explorer. His passeneger a black woman survived and testified to this.

·
Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts
That was him?
i didn't realize that.
How awful.
Yeah, He actually seemed like an enlightened man. In his last speech he covers the bs of white guilt and how the black movement doesn't support it's own roots and colleges and a points out a lot of the hypocrisies with the modern black movement and how it keeps down the black man. Also has a very good explanation about the pride and identity of "Southern Folk" and other traditional values. There's a few more youtube vids with clearer audio out there.

Really disgusting how he was run off the road by those who didn't agree with his views (and those of his own "people"). I thought that these progressive movements were all about inclusion and non-bullying. What's also disgusting is how his death was swept under the rug by the media--who during the SC debate was featuring this guy in interviews and clips. The articles downplay the "accident" even though the passenger has said that they were chased and run off the road by a group of angry young black men who followed them.

I might buy that book now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.