Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
AMF YOYO
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to get an alignment on the wife's Prius and the dealership wants $150+ on top of a new set of overpriced tires.

I'm thinking that the new tires are coming from Costco, but I need somewhere to get the alignment done.

I'm in Brentwood close to the LIE but I don't mind traveling a bit for good work.

·
Premium Member
3,568 Posts
I believe there are guys that swear by sears b/c of their lifetime warranty on alignment. Not sure if they still offer it or not but worth looking into.

They specialize in trucks, but the best place I have ever been to for an alignment is Hicksville Auto Spring - Now Napa Autocare or whatever in Hicksville. Believe they have a location in Centerport or thereabouts too. They do it old school there, no computers.

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
You can also go to All Weather Tire in Huntington Station for the tires and there is an alignment shop right next door.
NEGATIVE, I took my Jeep XJ there and they overlooked the twisted lower control arm mount on the differential. They took forever to "get it as close as possible" and used the biggest pipe wrench I've ever seen. After I fixed the mount I went to Guelfis and was very satisfied.

·
AMF YOYO
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the leads, people.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.