Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Recovering vegan, bacon saved my life
3,453 Posts
Anybody have this holster? Looking for an IWB. Seems reasonable for the price just wondering if anyone has one and if they think it's comfortable.

http://aliengearhols...-waistband.html
Extremely comfortable and adjustable for how you prefer to wear them and amount of retention. Love mine. Great holsters and you can trade in your outer shells for free back to Alien Gear to fit different pistols or buy additional shells outright and mount them on the same base carrier. The shells are relatively inexpensive. Bought my IWB along with an OWB and additional shell that works for both as a single package deal.

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
I have the Tuck 2.0 it with the plastic clips. I do not carry all the time but the few times I do it is comfortable. That is with a full sized Sig 226. with the full sized gun, it does print when I bend completely from the waist. If I crouch down, no problem.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I've spent $500+ on 15+ holsters for 3 guns I carry. The cloak tuck 2 blows all the other holsters out of the water. I have them for a Glock 26 and S&W 5946. Its so comfortable, sometime you forget you have a gun on you. I just ordered the Cloak tuck 3 for my G19, can't wait till it comes in. I had a small issue with inner plastic layer cracking on my G26. I called them up and had a brand new backing plate at my house in 5 days. They have great customer service! I'm hoping the new cloak tuck 3 resolves this issue with the spring steel layer. My advice is to spend a little extra and get the cloak tuck 2 or 3.

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
I got one recently for my Kahr K9 and have no complaints.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
I have the cloak 2 for my springfield
mod 2. It's very comfortable and it hides the gun well. You cant beat the price, in fact I would be willing to pay more for the level of comfort and concealment that Alien Gear gives, plus (like Pitbull428 mentioned) you get free shell trades for life.
I've also used old faithful holsters. Alien Gear and Old Faithful merged about a year ago. I prefer my Alien Gear to my old faithful. I also have an owb that I have not used yet for my 1911.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I have the tuck 2 and like it a lot. Have mine for about 2 months now and house it everyday. I have been getting emails on their new tuck 3. Which is suppose to be better. If you're in the western Nassau area, you're more than welcome to check it out.

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
I have two, one for my SR9c and another for my G19. It is a very comfortable holster, does it's job as far as secure retention and concealment. If I recall, the initial delivery was slow but once I got the holsters it has been all +1 with them.
For the money I would say a great holster, I would pay more than I did pay if they cost more. Compared to any other holsters I own, this is the best value and most comfortable.

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Thanks for this. I was looking at another brand which was more $$$ then I was expecting. I ordered a double combo (IWB and OWB) with 2 different shells for less then the one I was looking at. Now it's just the wait...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.