Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen posts on here about the Alien Gear holsters. I was thinking about the Tuck 3.0 for my shield. From those of you that have the 3.0, two questions.
1- how do you like it? (worth the $52 after shipping?)
2- how long did the shipping take? (I have seen some complaints about that.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
I returned the tuck for my shield. With a 32 waist it felt like a piece of plywood on my hip.

Reactions: bberetta1

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Once I learned how to make a holster out of kydex and leather, I now make my own IWB tuck holsters for all my pistols (except revolvers) and it only costs me about $10 Admitted they are not as nice as the store bought , but work exactly the same. FYI the shield holster was the easiest one next to the glock to make

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
I agree with Tom, super comfortable for me (I am far from a 32" waist though) although I don't have much to compare it to.

It took exactly 4 weeks from order to arrival a few months back. I got the 3.0 IWB and the OWB and 3 shells.

·
Banned
6,368 Posts
I'm a 36" waist and mine is very comfortable with my LC9 w/laser in the 4 o'clock position. Shipping is VERY slow though.

·
Banned
4,113 Posts
I have seen posts on here about the Alien Gear holsters. I was thinking about the Tuck 3.0 for my shield. From those of you that have the 3.0, two questions.
1- how do you like it? (worth the $52 after shipping?)
2- how long did the shipping take? (I have seen some complaints about that.
Thanks
I have the original one for my shield if you want to try one out before you purchase one

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.