·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
15,344 Posts
What ever it is it runs in the family.
Maybe we need to take the radical daddy and his radical compatriots out of the equation, then maybe these kids will have a chance at a future.
It must be in the Falafal.

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
So in face of all the new information coming out on the boy, his father and now his sister when exactly will all the lefties( poutus included) be coming forward to admit they were WRONG?

·
Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!
21,922 Posts
So in face of all the new information coming out on the boy, his father and now his sister when exactly will all the lefties( poutus included) be coming forward to admit they were WRONG?
Progressives never ever admit to mistakes. To them all it means that they didn't push their agenda hard enough and they were sabotaged by the capitalists.

·
Runs with scissors
1,754 Posts
I may be naive, but isn't there somebody who does the leg work before a person is invited to the WH by POTUS? Somembody who does background checks, investigations into things that could be potentially damaging to the office of the president?
I would hope so. That person should be fired if all that came out in the media so far is true. Regardless of who the President is, you have to respect and protect the Office of the President and what it stands for.

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Reactions: Tonto

·
Banned
2,607 Posts
Unfortunatly in the rush to be the first one with braking news they do not do the fact checks that are required.

most of the information we get from the news is wrong.

after a day or five the news gets it right.

whatever happened to the limo crash that they were blaming on the guy who was not breaking any laws etc

·
Banned
3,178 Posts
Unfortunatly in the rush to be the first one with braking news they do not do the fact checks that are required.

most of the information we get from the news is wrong.

after a day or five the news gets it right.

whatever happened to the limo crash that they were blaming on the guy who was not breaking any laws etc
People here were still blaming him after all the info came out as well, just shows what damage the initial story does if it isn't righg

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
But they wanted details of the "Open Container Alcohol" I got in Ave P Park, for drinking a beer with college buddies, in Midwood Brooklyn in 1985 when I was 19 years old for my pistol license, but her hoax bomb is private and protected.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.