Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,344 Posts
I'll bet he is missing a few fingers by the time he is in 1st grade.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Such a sad reality... These children can never be deprogrammed... These people are a scourge and need to be eradicated. There will never be peace as long as they are allowed to propagate...

Reactions: Mad Russian

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
When I was in Saudi Arabia in the 1980s and walking along a neighborhood street a little boy, probably 4 years old or so was playing and saw me. I was most likely the first westerner he'd seen. I was not in an area thatEeuropeans & Americans were.
I started playing peek a boo with him.
He was giggling and playing like any child you've ever known.
His sister, about 12 or so, came out then, screamed at him in Arabic and hit him so hard in the head he fell down stunned.
She then dragged him by the ankle over the curb, over the threshold into their yard dropped him and closed the gate.

I remember thinking that there would never be peace in the Middle East. That while children are children the world over their culture perpetuates cruelty.

·
Banned
17,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When I was in Saudi Arabia in the 1980s and walking along a neighborhood street a little boy, probably 4 years old or so was playing and saw me. I was most likely the first westerner he'd seen. I was not in an area thatEeuropeans & Americans were.
His sister, about 12 or so, came out then, screamed at him in Arabic and hit him so hard in the head he fell down stunned.
She then dragged him by the ankle over the curb, over the threshold into their yard dropped him and closed the gate.

I remember thinking that there would never be peace in the Middle East. That while children are children the world over their culture perpetuates cruelty.
Sadly your point is missed by the higher-ups.

·
Clinger
4,810 Posts

Look on the bright side...by now that kid is old enough to have gotten even with an Honor Killing... That's what she gets for making him look weak in front of an Infidel.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.