Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,887 Posts
His prices are a little higher than normal .

·
Giraffe Hunter
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have noticed it the past few months (3-4 maybe). I laugh every time wondering how many liberals get ticked off on their commute.
I never noticed it or heard of them before today... I actually figured it was a turn in a gun owner hotline or something.

·
Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts
Wow, in all my years in the LI firearms community I thought I hit every shop or FFL at least once.

Never heard of the place. I would think promoting in a forum like an LIF sponsorship would go further than an adopt the highway sign on the SS, but hey, I'm not his marketing director

Good to hear of another FFL I guess..

"about us"
------------------------

Welcome to FOLLO GUNS!

We are a Firearms Company in Southampton, New York supplying Firearms to the shooting community. We only ship Firearms to FFL Dealers Nationwide and we are an "In-Stock web store". If the product is not listed we do not have it in stock. If you are looking for something you don't see on our website, please send us an e-mail and we will get back to you with pricing, availability and lead time. E-mail: [email protected]

Search our FFL list of handgun and firearm shops by State. The information provided below is public and available from the ATF's website / database. FOLLO GUNS has no control over the quality or accuracy of the information provided. We can work with any willing FFL dealer to complete a transfer.

·
Banned
17,097 Posts
Has anyone else ever noticed this between exit 27 and 28 iirc. View attachment 61380
I have never thought those things were a good idea. They sponsor but do not actually do the work. Instead they rely on the state to do their job.

If for whatever reason the sign catches your eye, and now the next mile you see overgrown weeds and trash, you will associate the name you saw with the mess. Lets be frank here, anyone who has traveled out of state in the last 5 years knows once you pass the border, the roads are maintained better.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
never heard of them and I live in Southampton. I am assuming they would need a brick and mortar store to operate ? Their contact number is 917 which is usually a cell in the nyc area .

·
Registered
2 Posts
IM CHARLES FOLLO MY PRICES SHOW FULL RETAIL PRICE THATS BECAUSE I SHIP FED X 2 DAY AND INSURE THE FIREARM FOR FULL PRICE I SELL TO EVERYONE ON THE EAST END AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE WHEN THEY PICK THE GUN UP I SELL TO ACTIVE POLICE FOR COST PLUS TAX. AND THAT SIGN COST $375.00 PER MONTH A DROP IN THE BUCKET
TO PISS OFF THE LEFT WING YOU WANT A GUN TRY CALLING AND ASK ABOUT THE PRICE.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.