Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I will be talking to the Police let me ask this question
Why can't someone like myself being on my second C&R renewal and having a clean record Get something added to my C&R so that I can not only own, but can fire black powder Pistols I don't see this as being any big deal, particularly when I would by law be limited to Black Powder pistols only I would even be willing to sign any agreement to that affect All I would be able to have/fire are the muzzle loaders and black powder revolvers. The way things are set up now I have to lay out almost $500 .00 the pistol costs less $200. the rest is licensing fees Can anyone give me an answer to this

·
Registered
319 Posts
Control. Period. No other reason.

·
Gun guru (poseur)
6,177 Posts
SFC Mac said:
Now that I will be talking to the Police let me ask this question
Why can't someone like myself being on my second C&R renewal and having a clean record Get something added to my C&R so that I can not only own, but can fire black powder Pistols I don't see this as being any big deal, particularly when I would by law be limited to Black Powder pistols only I would even be willing to sign any agreement to that affect All I would be able to have/fire are the muzzle loaders and black powder revolvers. The way things are set up now I have to lay out almost $500 .00 the pistol costs less $200. the rest is licensing fees Can anyone give me an answer to this
Look, stop trying to approach this logically.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Because you live in New York. You don't even need a license in the free world.

·
Registered
11,563 Posts
You can... it's called a New York State Pistol License... What's the problem with that?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts