Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big thumbs up to Randy over at Britt's for having in stock a Savage A17 I couldn't let one of yous get it

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
I thought I read they were out of business. I bought my first firearm from them, Maverick 500. They were good people to deal with then, but that was a long time ago.

Reactions: SOUTHSHOREROB

·
Member of the secret Canadian Mafia
5,770 Posts
If Savage comes out with a .223/5.56 version of this.... That uses AR mags..... OMG!!!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
they are definitely still there, my wife bought me a lovely stainless Mauser in 30-06 there a few weeks ago.
Randy is great, been dealing with him since the Clinton administration.
Okay I am thoroughly confused I went to the train the other day and it looked closed. Do I need a secret knock? Is the range still open? How do I get to visit what are the hours?

·
Banned
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Classic Firearms on 25 closed it's doors for good . Britt been ..open maybe on Vacation ?

·
Banned
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
First shop that I seen one in stock , Randy said this was his third one only had it 4 days he said everytime he gets one it's gone in less then a week . The Blueing is real nice and it's surprisingly light with a sweet trigger .

Reactions: Objectivist
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.