Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
And sadly half the population will believe this is legit.

·
Registered
12,287 Posts
The Anti gun movement made a short story of a real NYC gun shop with customers looking to purchase a firearm. When it’s revealed to each customer that this weapon was used in a crime or murder that killed a child etc.
Anyone who knows NY and NYC gun laws will know its paid actors.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
The Anti gun movement made a short story of a real NYC gun shop with customers looking to purchase a firearm. When it’s revealed to each customer that this weapon was used in a crime or murder that killed a child etc.
Anyone who knows NY and NYC gun laws will know its paid actors.
I remember that. The counter guy is the actor that voices Michael in GTA 5. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt when he said he didn't know what the spot was going to be used for. Truthfulness and being forthcoming aren't traits the anti gun crowd has in abundance.

·
Registered
12,287 Posts
I remember that. The counter guy is the actor that voices Michael in GTA 5. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt when he said he didn't know what the spot was going to be used for. Truthfulness and being forthcoming aren't traits the anti gun crowd has in abundance.
The actors knew the storyline. It wasn’t an NRA stop gun violence campaign. It was a pay day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts