Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
99% of commercials are pretty useless...then comes along the 1% which are really creative and fun. Enjoy a smile before ya run off to work...

www.buick.com/surprise

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
99% of commercials are pretty useless...then comes along the 1% which are really creative and fun. Enjoy a smile before ya run off to work...

www.buick.com/surprise
Awesome cute......WITH THE REFUGEE CRISIS pretty soon Germany's car COMPANIES will be giving free bomb making material packets

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tks TT for the embed....

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Cute. I would be afraid of the "food pack". Lol

·
Registered
15,416 Posts
I would have loved to see him pull some lingerie out of the bag ..................then a blow up doll.

Reactions: zx9allday

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
I would have loved to see him pull some lingerie out of the bag ..................then a blow up doll.
umm michael is a long island native and his blow up doll would be a male genered one...since he is as gay as can be and now lives in san francisco with his "partner" his choice of lingerie would probably be a pair of as*-less leather chaps for his stud muffin.

·
Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!
22,005 Posts
umm michael is a long island native and his blow up doll would be a male genered one...since he is as gay as can be and now lives in san francisco with his "partner" his choice of lingerie would probably be a pair of as*-less leather chaps for his stud muffin.
Well ain't you a party pooper! Lets focus on the illusion and not his fudgepacking ways...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts