Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 524 Posts

·
Banned
8,822 Posts
Ok where shall I begin.

My A-Hole neighbor is a POS. All they do is rant and rave about everything. They always complain and are liberal turds. They think the earth resolves around them.

Today I came home and they are parked in front my house. I decide to politely go knock on there door. They answer the door, and say "what do you want" in a sarcastic tone. I said "can you please move your car into your driveway, I need to park in front of the my house". They reply "its a free country, go park somewhere else". They then close the door basically in my face.

What would you do?

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,528 Posts
What would you do?
Since you asked him politely...
I'd park my 2 vans on each side of his driveway & the third, right across the street from it...free country & all that...

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
Since you asked him politely...
I'd park my 2 vans on each side of his driveway & the third, right across the street from it...free country & all that...
Turnabout is fair play. There must be a million things that could really irritate them. Why not fly the Confederate flag over their car?

Put it out only when there car is there so it hangs above their car. Then, take it way when it's moved. It's like a mouse in the maze experiment.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I resolved that by not trimming the trees in front of my house which results in all kinds of things falling on their cars. Get these people who rent a 2 bed but have 4 cars, and the landlord does not let them park in the driveway.

·
Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts
You have to ask yourself if you're ready to go to "war". Because there is no coming back from that. But given the description on how your neighbors interact with you it seems they don't care. Fire with fire and everything legal under "it's a free country" goes.

oh, and if you want I can call my boy Hector and his buddies over and they can park their vans in front of your neighbors house for days.

·
Banned
8,822 Posts
You have to ask yourself if you're ready to go to "war". Because there is no coming back from that. But given the description on how your neighbors interact with you it seems they don't care. Fire with fire and everything legal under "it's a free country" goes.
They are known for writing anonymous letters in peoples mailboxes, then calling the town on neighbors. Everyone hates them.

1 - 20 of 524 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.