Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got home with two new toys from Benson's, Joe really helped me out. :) :) :)

1) Smith & Wesson M15, 38 special
2) Taurus M94, 22lr

·
Premium Member
4,946 Posts
Nice to hear. Great looking S&W!

Where is the new store located?. . . All I remember is the old one and I heard that they moved but it's close by.

ecr

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, its my first revolver! Well first two revolvers!

The new store is 25 yards to the left of the old one! not far at all...next to the paint store.

·
Premium Member
4,946 Posts
Cool. . . That is close by. I think I'll take a run over there one day to check out how they're doing. Did they put a range in or not? I have heard rumors about that, but nothing final.

·
Premium Member
4,946 Posts
Milfhunter said:
iam digging that m94
Nice 'Stang Milf! (Sorry. . I had to hijack the thread for that post! lol )

·
Banned
2,268 Posts
Mafia Al,

get yourself 4 speed loaders for that 38 special and you are good to go for SSR (stock service revolver) in idpa. The 22lr will be nice to shoot in the 22 steel matches...

Evil Never Saw you coming ;)

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Range they have is in the lower level at their Medford location. 2215 Route 112 Medford NY 11763. 631 363 7000.

Yes I did not even think about shooting steel with the 22! Bingo! something else to get me out of the house!

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Nice!!!  I also went to Bensons and dealt wth Joe last week, picked up a Stainless Kimber TLE/RL II.  He was very patient and helpful.  I would definately deal with him again.    :)

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
great looking revolvers, congrats buddy

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
Was about to post a another +1 for these guys but I saw this instead

Recently sold a gun on consignment with them, no funny business or problems with getting the cash... which I immediately handed back to them and ordered another lever action. Picked that up the other day no problems yet again, and they even discounted my ammo. I've heard of supposedly cheaper shops farther west, but these guys are close enough for us Riverhead folks and thier customer service cant be beat. That was my 3rd gun with them, and I'm already saving up for the synthetic stock scout squad M1A they have on the back wall :) They just make me wanna buy guns!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.