Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!
22,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped my kid off at karate, and had an hour to kill so I popped over to T&T, because I haven't been there in over a year.
I was greeted by Marty and a lady when I walked in. I looked at a couple .22's which Marty showed me. The gentleman he was talking to even proferred a flashlight so I could look at the bore.
I was non-commital about buying anything, and chatted with Marty about the video. He was very adamant that it was not him removing the pin or the flash hider (something I already know). And when I was walking out the lady asked if I was helped, I gave her a smile and a thumbs up.
I looked at some bagged ammo, and noticed that prices haven't spiked like one would expect.
Very pleasantly surprised at the change in attitude!

·
Husband, Father, Chef, Gun Guy
1,359 Posts
+1 things have been a bit more mellow there.

·
Sharp Shooter!
338 Posts
I'll be visiting soon, as they're less then 2 miles from my place. I'll see how they treat someone relatively new to the sport these days.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Mad Russian said:
I dropped my kid off at karate, and had an hour to kill so I popped over to T&T, because I haven't been there in over a year.
I was greeted by Marty and a lady when I walked in. I looked at a couple .22's which Marty showed me. The gentleman he was talking to even proferred a flashlight so I could look at the bore.
I was non-commital about buying anything, and chatted with Marty about the video. He was very adamant that it was not him removing the pin or the flash hider (something I already know). And when I was walking out the lady asked if I was helped, I gave her a smile and a thumbs up.
I looked at some bagged ammo, and noticed that prices haven't spiked like one would expect.
Very pleasantly surprised at the change in attitude!
Did Marty have food hanging out of his mouth when he was talking to you ??? or was he just using the salt lick??

·
Registered
856 Posts
Service with a smile

·
Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!
22,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
STACHYBOTRYS said:
Did Marty have food hanging out of his mouth when he was talking to you ??? or was he just using the salt lick??
I went around 7pm...and quit picking on Marty the Hutt...he has feelings too you know.... :X

·
Registered
856 Posts
He has feelings alright.....That bloated gas feeling

·
Registered
856 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
NESROK said:
That fat bastard pic made me spit out my coffee from laughing!!!
Not if "Merlin" had his way........

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Jobba changed his attitude a bit your right.  He is has calmed down a little bit,  still looks like a cranky A-whole but doesn't stop me from shopping there.  I like the place so much to look at.  Hank is gone, Jobba's son took over for him I guess cool kid but doesn't know what hes talking about though.  

·
Banned
6,050 Posts
STACHYBOTRYS said:
Not if "Merlin" had his way........
1. Please refrain from calling out anyone here, particularly long standing and respected members of this forum.

2. If you have a beef with Marty, take it up with him, rather than making anonymous, childish remarks on an internet forum. Merlin's advice was spot on.

·
Banned
17,343 Posts
Recoil said:
There are about 3 members on this site that will bash this store every time a thread is opened. It does get old…
I admit to bashing T&T if by saying I will never go there after being treated like garbage. My wife felt the same way one time that I was forced into going there on a Sunday before SSS was open on Sundays.

Either way bashing is a product of forums. I myself was called a by-product of a crack addicted mother who gave birth to me in a Denny's toilet, right here on this very forum quite some time ago.

People are going to say what they will. Just gotta get over it.

·
Banned
594 Posts
I did hear that business has picked up now,it was slow the first few weeks with all the bad news going around,people forget.The service was friendly and prices were good on handguns.The owner Marty does know his guns and gives good advice.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I did ALOT of business with T&T Tactical in GCP for many years while Stan and Co. were in house. I was laways very happy to go there. Even though they have moved on, if the service is spot on, I will continue to visit the location.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Great here It goes childish yes but why does any give a Hoot. Can't say nice things about someone how acts like an ass to a costumers. Have not had many good experiences with him unless I was buying a high priced items. I know this site has moderation but come everyone is allowed some name calling every now and again.

We all know T&T is a awesome shop fun to visit shop and talk to like wise folks. J*&%# runs the place now that the cops busted his shop he starts being nice to his costumers.

·
Banned
17,343 Posts
anythinggood said:
Great here It goes childish yes but why does any give a Hoot. Can't say nice things about someone how acts like an ass to a costumers. Have not had many good experiences with him unless I was buying a high priced items. I know this site has moderation but come everyone is allowed some name calling every now and again.

We all know T&T is a awesome shop fun to visit shop and talk to like wise folks. J*&%# runs the place now that the cops busted his shop he starts being nice to his costumers.
???? Is it just me??????

WTF did I just read?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.