Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Team Kalashnikov
1,482 Posts
Cool, Adams a great guy to deal with... Bought my 1st rifle from him back in November and he made me feel very comfortable and welcomed as being New to Firearms and unfamiliar w the process.

·
Now an Ex NYer
25,015 Posts
I've always had good experiences there

·
Aim High
709 Posts
Purchased my Browning shotgun from them. Nice bunch of guys. Very helpful and no hard sell pressure. Spent time helping my wife find a shotgun too. She didn't buy but I did. They expanded the store and have a lot of good stuff. Nice safes.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Hunter Sports..........best deal in town..............especially their used case.........

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Have good luck finding some good deals on handguns there. I have found that Huntersports has one of the best used handgun selections around lately. Bought two from them the in past month or so. They have a XD tactical in 40 fantastical condition in box way below new price wish I had the pocket keep buying every good deal I come by. :B

So Yeah, True +1 for Huntersports

·
Registered
9,630 Posts
Was with both Mark and Adam yesterday, They are both knowledgeable and took the time to explain and go over a very complete line of Beretta and Benelli Shotguns yesterday. They dont just sell but they extend your knowledge base to understand what you are buying and why.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Well they most love what they do, and it shows.  

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.