Long Island Shooters Forum banner

$99 ATI Shotgun Review - TheFirearmsGuy

7K views 35 replies 21 participants last post by  Kevin529 
#1 ·
Some bad news...hopefully you guys have better luck with yours:

#7 ·
i put 60 1oz slugs down range Sunday without a problem (other than a bruised shoulder).

I had no idea where to hold at 50 yards, this is 30 rounds:

you guys are funny. I bought mine with the expectation it would perform flawlessly. if it didn't it would go back to the mfg for repair. what exactly is an acceptable amount of money to pay for a shotgun that works? $200? $300? $400???? do some research on the HR Pardner pump and understand that shotgun SHOULD cost all of $49 based on where it's made...
get in touch with the global market people...Corporate America has you brainwashed big time.

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
… did anyone ever tell you you're like a Russian Piers Morgan? S**t talking as a guest in this country.

Yeah, I went there =)

Reactions: cMc214 and gopedxr7
#13 ·
I thought comparing a Russian to a Brit would be like calling a dung heap "fertile land".

… Compliment not taken??

Reactions: scottzilla
#14 · (Edited by Moderator)
30 slugs through mine without so much as a hiccup!
TheFirearmGuy must have bad luck.

#35 · (Edited by Moderator)
the answer to one of his problems was his rio shells

Published on Jul 29, 2014
IMHO The problem is partly that of the shotgun and partly the round itself. The Rio round has a deep lip that prevents it from pushing in the follower. Inserting a shell with a flush top or a slug first will allow the Rio rounds to be loaded

20 shells thru mine so far and no problems , it was a great buy for me

found this, they make some really nice looking shotguns

http://ottomanguns.com/index.html

#26 · (Edited by Moderator)
I put another 45 slugs downrange yesterday at BH and had one failure to eject. Obviously this shotgun is a giant hunk of dung and I will be selling it for $20 more than I paid in the classified section right next to the ad for 50 rounds of Remmington Golden Bullets for .75 per round.

Nah, i'll keep it. The failure was caused by resting the pump on a sandbag. the recoil drew the pump back a few inches causing the extractor to miss the rim of the shell. OTher than that, no worries. After a hundred slugs the gun looks brand new.

50 yards:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.