Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,046 Posts
Appropriate end result but would have been better, if the perp was no longer among us.
Gary
Gary, this 80 year old gentlemen shared his story to a Fox News reporter as a young boy hunting in Illinois, shooting small game with a single barrel shotgun. Missing wasn’t an option for him because he put food on the table.
As for those criminals, all apprehended with many firearms found inside the stolen BMW.

·
SASI Firearms Chairman, LISAPA Training Committee
6,810 Posts
Gary, this 80 year old gentlemen shared his story to a Fox News reporter as a young boy hunting in Illinois, shooting small game with a single barrel shotgun. Missing wasn’t an option for him because he put food on the table.
As for those criminals, all apprehended with many firearms found inside the stolen BMW.
And they'd all be back, on the street, the next day, without bail, if it was NY, with all of the illegal possession of firearms charges dropped.
Gary

·
Registered
12,046 Posts
And they'd all be back, on the street, the next day, without bail, if it was NY, with all of the illegal possession of firearms charges dropped.
Gary
Gary, the gentleman expressed his concern in the interview blaming the politicians for the soft on crime no bail laws we have in New York.

·
Registered
283 Posts

God made all men. The shotgun made them equal.
My God! The Financially and Societally Challenged individual was just a child! Led to a life of crime by Trump and his policies. How dare that store owner damage this child's arm. If only the store owner didn't have a gun, this injury would never have happened.

·
Registered
12,046 Posts
all I can say is e needs target practice.... he pulled to left
Determined criminals would continue the attack. This crew was caught by police. At that distance using a 12 gauge 00 Buck is a fist size pattern of 9-32 caliber pellets. Very devastating if making contact.
The saying on the firing line by one of the PD instructors was “Push-’em Back, Push-‘em Back, Way Back!”

·
Registered
7,939 Posts
Gary
Total insanity and yet the people in NY keep voting these people into office. Meanwhile Desantis fired the AG because sheriffs from all over the state complained he continually refused to prosecute criminals letting them back onto the streets.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Total insanity and yet the people in NY keep voting these people into office. Meanwhile Desantis fired the AG because sheriffs from all over the state complained he continually refused to prosecute criminals letting them back onto the streets.
You know something, I don't believe New York is a blue state, nor believe we voted these people in office. I think voter fraud among democrats is the norm in NYC which is never second-guessed. Take a look at Virginia and New Jersey which suddenly just went red, Do you think people just jumped shipped and went conservative? No, these states had been red the whole time but democrats knew this time around the microscope was on them ( after the 2020 fraud exposure) and the army of fraudsters stayed home.

Another way to analyze a voting block is to take a look at CNN ratings in NYC vs. Conservative news outlets. Even in NYC CNN ratings are in the tank, Why? because they don't have a large enough pool of democratic viewers /voters that supports the ideology of the left that put bad people in office. The same way these democrats cheat us out of our constitutional rights is the same way they cheat on election night There is no limits to what these people are willing to do to keep their dictatorship power. But, I am not willing to say NYC registered voters elected these people.

Of Course, this is just a theory but I will keep it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts