Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
A good reminder of what happened in 2014, (I mean 1775) come 2016 election.

·
Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,117 Posts
True story, about a week earlier in Williamsburg Va. the Governor General seized all of the colonists gun powder from the towns storage building in a nighttime raid and moved it to a ship on a local river. The only powder left in town was the locals personal stash. He did it under the guise of securing it from a potential slave uprising like the one that recently occurred in North Carolina but the colonists knew otherwise.

This was known by those in Massachusetts and that's why they took their stand.

·
Banned
10,933 Posts
I heard there was some crazy stuff going on around Lexington and Concord after that first shot was fired. Overheard one of my friends, who is part of the "LFP" (Liberals For Peace) organization that's bolstering these efforts (via informational ads and programs), saying troops had to withdraw after they were surrounded on all sides by right wing extremists (when they tried to raid an arms depot later in the day). Reportedly, they were forced to make a (his words) "strategic withdrawal." During their withdrawal they were assaulted repeatedly by guerrilla forces belonging to the right wing extremist tea party organization. Obama issued a statement: "We will quash these freedom loving constitutionalists, they will not 'restore' (he did air quotes) the United States to it's previous state of disarray, we will win." Fox News was also raided this week, and supposedly Greg Gutfeld was arrested on the charges of, "inciting civil unrest, criticizing the supreme ruler, promoting free speech, the 2nd amendment, and the constitution of the old United States." MSNBC, CNN, Colbert, ABC, NBC, etc. continue to play the aforementioned informational programs and ads, many of them are also drumming up support for the execution of Gutfeld on the charges of treason to the NUSE (New United States of Europe, don't forget we joined the EU, and have happily been accepting UN aid in both troops and funds). Well, back to the job I was assigned to by the People's Party of America. It's minimum wage, long hours, and there's no chance for upward mobility, which is not incentivized...in fact, it's heavily discouraged. At least I don't need to work hard as a result. I also have to collect my Government Issued Allowance (GIA), which comes twice a week for me, not sure about the rest of you guys. Well, back to it.

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
read lol read!! A rule from Pelosi's book I guess. You gotta make a comment and bash the OP before you know whats in it

The ending
Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order. The governor also demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government troops. Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as "ringleaders" of the extremist faction, remain at large.
And this, people, is how the American Revolution began on April 19, 1775.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Ok... And if there another source for this? Does not look legit.
doesn't get any more legit than that .....
problem is the story can't be squeezed into a 20 second sound bite ..so it is beyond the attention span of the average lib so they can't comprehend it .

1 - 20 of 22 Posts