Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
moved to greener pastures
Joined
·
10,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think this really belongs in the "out of state crime" section but we don't have a "they've lost their minds" section, so I spun the wheel and guessed.

"Anthony Saenz just wanted to play cops and robbers with his favorite toy from home. So he pulled out a bright orange and yellow Nerf gun on the McGlone Elementary playground."

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=156961&catid=339
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
135 Posts
That gun is loaded with deadly foam point bullets what was he thinking??
 

·
Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!
Joined
·
22,005 Posts
I'm shocked they didn't close all the schools in the area, called the SWAT and National Guard, teargased the place and send in shock troops to search and destroy.

My nine year old wanted to bring one of teeeny tiny plastic guns like they have for those teeeny tiny plastic soldiers, I told him "No" because some holier than thou teacher will have fit, and lawyers may have to get involved!
 

·
Problem solver... maker... solver... maker.
Joined
·
6,239 Posts
Didn't a kid already get suspended for pointing his finger in a "gun shape" at another student? What have we become?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,674 Posts
This is why I will home school or private school if I ever have children. The public schools are about indoctrinating and stupefying our children along with feminizing our male children.
 

·
Now an Ex NYer
Joined
·
25,015 Posts
Mad Russian said:
I'm shocked they didn't close all the schools in the area, called the SWAT and National Guard, teargased the place and send in shock troops to search and destroy.

My nine year old wanted to bring one of teeeny tiny plastic guns like they have for those teeeny tiny plastic soldiers, I told him "No" because some holier than thou teacher will have fit, and lawyers may have to get involved!
And grief counselors are standing by to make sure you are traumatized...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
341 Posts
guyver0313 said:
This is why I will home school or private school if I ever have children. The public schools are about indoctrinating and stupefying our children along with feminizing our male children.
I listen to Mark Levin Radio Show daily. He recently said that even though it might sound controversial, he thinks public schools exist not for the students, but for the teachers.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,143 Posts
Just a matter of time before some 6 year old gets suspended for gesturing with his thumb and forefinger in a "pistol shape" and pointing his "loaded finger" at another student.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,029 Posts
dv0042 said:
Just a matter of time before some 6 year old gets suspended for gesturing with his thumb and forefinger in a "pistol shape" and pointing his "loaded finger" at another student.
GUNS DO NOT KILL -----FINGER NAILS DO
 

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
Joined
·
12,115 Posts
In related news, Mayor Bloomberg will travel to Washington DC tomorrow to meet with Congress and discuss the Nerf gun Loophole !!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,064 Posts
Careful, those were paper piercing foam rounds, only available to law enforcement ;)
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top