Long Island Shooters Forum banner

6-foot sharks at Tobay Beach Today

2K views 27 replies 22 participants last post by  LongIsland Guy 
#1 ·
#8 ·
6ft shark is a baby. No reason to panic or call the cops or helicopters or other bs. They're in their own environment, let them be. No big deal.

Where did thresher come from? Are there pics somewhere? Must have been a slow media with no soldiers being killed overseas or here for that matter, no vets committing suicide bc the government leaves them hanging, and no middle class folks struggling to live in the damn country.

#11 ·
These people would poop themselves if they knew what kinds of sharks are in the waters of Long Island. Big deal over nothing.

#22 ·
Ban all fish that identify as sharks too!

This is amusing. It's July and there are sharks near the beach??? Oh, wait, that happens EVERY YEAR. Sharks get hungry. They follow little fishies to eat.

It's like when people are amazed when it gets cold in December.

#23 ·
Sharks in the ocean? OMG!!!! What next - men thinking they are women?

Attachments

#25 ·
This just in - they found crabs at Fire Island!

Reactions: trapshooterbob
#27 ·
My cousin sent me a video via Facebook. Over in Long Beach there was a Brown Shark in the surf just a few feet from the sand. From the video it look like it was 5 feet long. Supposedly Brown Sharks aren't dangerous but why take chances. I'm too tasty to risk getting in the water and tempting anything with teeth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.