1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
strange reaction to shoot bullets into the air under these circumstances. Makes me wonder if the 'attackers' are fabricated...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Wow that crazy.  My sister and her family live down in Myrtle Beach.  We travel there probably 4 to 5 times a year.  I love it there.  Looks like I need to be packing next time I visit.  No place is safe from nutjobs.  

·
Registered
629 Posts
Engineco54 said:
strange reaction to shoot bullets into the air under these circumstances. Makes me wonder if the 'attackers' are fabricated...
Really? Maybe she just didn't have it in her to shoot anybody or just panicked. Sounds like it sent the bad guys scrambling probably saved her life.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
of course anything is just speculation. but being that she is the type to carry in the first place, and that she had the wherewithal to draw her gun ...

·
Banned
2,404 Posts
Never a good idea to shoot in the air. Those bullets will have to come down somewhere!

·
Banned
8,963 Posts
Walmart is dangerous place. Guard stomped to death in Valley Stream a few years back, pepper spray Xbox in Cali, now this. Myrtle Beach ain't the prob, Walmart is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts