Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
sorry once they stop selling you can not get them untill the end of the summer [laber day] they will start to resell til the end orf the season
papabear

·
Registered
54 Posts
What 4x4 permit? County or state? County you can still get they will always take your money. State pass you have to wait now I think.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
real quick it has something to  do with driving on the beach I got to read up on this

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
Zera1414 said:
Even though its past the date that they issue the permit,is there anyway to still get it? Does mail in still work?
Nope.

County YES (SMiths Point for example)

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
If you are a TOB resident you can get their 4x4 fishing permit... but they are not giving them out this year for some reason. I missed the deadline also, and used to get the TOB (town of babylon) permit.. but again, none this year. So im in the same boat as you, waiting until the end of summer.

You coudld always just risk it. If you go at night NOBODY ever checks, but on a saturday/sunday they do check. Not telling you to break the law, but i mean come on, if you wanna legitimatly fish screw it, go for it and enjoy fishing. Im tired of having to pay for EVERY THING i want to enjoy in this country. Its crazy now. We pay enough in taxes.

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Drop me line I like to go on the thum for a few hours
papabear

·
Registered
279 Posts
I got my county one the other day (suffolk). What does the state one give you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.