Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember buying it for about .35/rd before the panic. Now it seems to be in stock way more often and prices have come down, but it seems like .40/rd has been the floor. I'd like to buy a few more cases before internet sales get banned, but when do I pull the trigger? Do you guys think it will continue to come down or should I pull the trigger here?

·
Just zis guy, you know?
2,458 Posts
I think we'll eventually see the .35/rd price again. Maybe not before January. I wouldn't worry too much about the .05/rd. Better to pay .05 more now than a transfer fee later.

·
Banned
24,899 Posts
Internet sales will not be banned... You'll need to find an FFL to receive it and run a background check on the system that NYS has yet to create. Your large purchase will also be flagged and logged.

I'm going to guess they'll be an injunction against this if in fact NYS doesn't come up with a way for us to buy interstate

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I'll never forget. In October 2011 (a year or two after I started shooting) I got a case of Federal XM193 shipped to my door for $280. I want those prices again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.