Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Texas toddler died Monday after shooting himself with his grandfather's gun the day before, according to reports.

The 3-year-old boy shot himself in the face around 4 p.m. on Sunday when his grandparents left him alone in a bedroom for his afternoon nap in Spring, roughly 25 miles north of Houston, officials in the Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's office told KTRK-TV.

The gun was in the room where the boy was supposed to be sleeping, either on or inside of the nightstand, Harris County Sheriff's Office Sgt. Ben Beall told the TV station. Local constables responded to the scene on Puget Lane and later called their county counterparts to conduct the investigation.

A grand jury will decide whether any charges will be filed in the case, one of several recent child gun safety incidents in recent months in the area, officials in the sheriff's office told KPRC-TV.

·
Premium Member
1,694 Posts
Very sad event!

·
Grand Poobah
21,170 Posts
Nothing to fear. Keep track of where your guns and where your kids are. It's not hard…. especially the guns part. They don't move on their own. I'd be more concerned about watching your kid regardless of whether you had any guns or not.
I quoted this to like it again!

These are the type of people that drive over their kids or grandkids, leave poisonous chemicals out, prescription drugs and other dangerous things.
they leave the gate open to their pool.
They leave their kids in the car in the summer " cause I was just going in for a minute"

·
Registered
149 Posts
Really man? These are the types of way out there responses that make us ALL sound nucking futs.

So sad for the boy, his parents and rest of the family. Grandpa needs to be punished severely.
Really. Until I see the family on the news crying I take most of these stories with a grain of salt. Too many gun violence stories out there and such right now that I'm not sure whether to believe it or not yet. Could just be the CIA making up stories again, and yes I am a conspiracy theorist. If it did really happen yes it's sad but come on already there's a story about someone being shot everyday and it's just more and more stuff to make pro gun people look bad. I wasn't trying to be an a$$ with my comment I'm just getting fed up with "gun control" everywhere. Especially when you hear it coming from a state like Texas which has all the gun rights us nyers want and all the government would love to take away from them.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Dude loosen up your foil hat it's really strangling the brain.
Is this good enough proof for you or you need more? Never mind, it's a rhetorical question, I don't need an answer.
http://www.khou.com/story/news/local/neighborhood/2015/07/06/3-year-old-dies-after-accidental-self-inflicted-shooting/29777935/
My hats not to tight ;-). But yeah like I said if it happened which your link provides evidence it did it's sad. But no I don't like to believe everything I immediately hear. We're lied to constantly.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
So sad. Adults with no commen sense and a little boy pays with his life. I hope they don't call this an accident.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I feel for the family, but that's just irresponsible to the n'th degree. What really irks me is the media will report on this tragedy and the Bloomturd cronies will go on and on about it, but no one will cover any stories from the other side of the fence...the one about the single mother of three who shot a home invader, or the battered girlfriend who used a gun against her abusive ex when he violated his restraining order, broke into her apartment and tried to rape her at knife point. Multiply that by 2,000 a week. But hey, who needs balanced reporting anymore. Just blame guns, way easier than dealing with reality.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts