Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Condition Zero
3,124 Posts
The following takes place between 17:25 and 18:25. All events happen in real time...

By far one of my favorite shows! Can't wait. I saw the teaser ad during the Super Bowl and I have to say it was the high light of the game. I'll be watching it tomorrow because I hate commercials and have to get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Looking forward to it.

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
It's been 4 long years ….. cannot wait

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
I heard where it's going to be 12 2-hour episodes. Most of the other seasons started and ended with 2-hour specials with 1-hour episodes in between, IIRC.
There are 12 one-hour episodes.

Tonight we'll see:

Day 9: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Day 9: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.

·
Registered
593 Posts
JB's packing a HK P30 this season.
I thought he supported Piers Morgan's anti-gun views. Politics aside, I can't wait for Chloe to triangulate the signals and Jack to pop some knee caps.

·
Premium Member
5,542 Posts
What's 24 ?

Reactions: Sig

·
Condition Zero
3,124 Posts

I always get a kick out of how he never fails to get a cell signal, instantaneously, in the most God-forsaken locations. Then, exchange enormous amounts of sensitive data. Real time, MY Butt!! Most of every hour could be taken up dialing numbers. Of course, he has everything he needs in his contact list, whether it's a direct call to the President or the Foreign Minister of the Maldives. All, over a public cell network. Never any security concerns.

I know, it's only a TV show. I mean, it's not like there are zombies, aliens or dragons.

I don't even remember how many crimes he's wanted for.

I heard where it's going to be 12 2-hour episodes. Most of the other seasons started and ended with 2-hour specials with 1-hour episodes in between, IIRC.
Dude. Jacks got AT&T Wireless! The best wireless network ever! It has unlimited bandwidth. And who doesn't have a robust contact list in their iPhone!? Anybody here on Long Island who needs a pistol reference has a jack Bauer contact list. Btw, my executive assistants name is Cloie and she is the best!

Reactions: CommackBoy

·
Registered
593 Posts
Jack Bauer supporting Piers Morgan???

I think not.
http://books.google.com/books?id=pZxFAQAAQBAJ&pg=PA310&lpg=PA310&dq=Kiefer+Sutherland+It%E2%80%99s+one+of+the+bravest+things+I%E2%80%99ve+seen+anyone+do+on+American+television+for+a+very+long+time&source=bl&ots=Ys_vO0fJDp&sig=K7YXjomPEoLB1plsZLld3HsjLLs&hl=en&sa=X&ei=cCZoU6eQLqrQsQSg5oGYBg&ved=0CDoQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=Kiefer%20Sutherland%20It%E2%80%99s%20one%20of%20the%20bravest%20things%20I%E2%80%99ve%20seen%20anyone%20do%20on%20American%20television%20for%20a%20very%20long%20time&f=false

·
Banned
0 Posts
Dude. Jacks got AT&T Wireless! The best wireless network ever! It has unlimited bandwidth. And who doesn't have a robust contact list in their iPhone!? Anybody here on Long Island who needs a pistol reference has a jack Bauer contact list. Btw, my executive assistants name is Cloie and she is the best!
He also must have a great battery in that phone. You never see him charging it.

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
I guess I'll add it to the list of shows to watch. Thank goodness for XBMC.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I was a fan back when it was on. I started watching it during the second season. Had to catch up with DVDs that winter. I thought it was a pretty good show. Ive been watching it since it went on and so far its looking good. I really hope the government has a guy like him in real life.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts