Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
pissed they got rid of Weatherford.... and Prince Amukamura is such a lemon. Why they haven't replaced him is beyond me.
I liked Weatherford. He was always solid at his position. Strong guy for a punter too. They did purely to cut salary so I hope the punter they traded for from Pittsburgh does well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
You mean, considering how loaded they are with talent in the secondary?
They could have replaced him for years. He's never performed. He always gets burned on the 9 route. Their secondary has always been eeeh for the past decade but the front line always performed and got to the QB so it was a wash. This year that secondary is going to get challenged and beat like a rented mule. I pray I'm wrong because I'm such a big blue fan.... but I'm also a realist and this does not look pretty on paper.

Reactions: pequa1

·
AMF YOYO
3,598 Posts

·
Lousy Shot
16,177 Posts
I'm perennially disappointed. Nice to meet you.
My first 20 years as a Giants fan were from 1965-1984. THAT was perennial disappointment.

5 Super Bowls with 4 wins in the past 30 years? Including the most monumental upset in SB history? I will sign on for that for the next 30 years in a NY nanosecond.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.