Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
6,368 Posts
2 Thugs Do the Unthinkable to White Pizza Delivery Boy

When I saw "unthinkable", I thought the story was going to be about how the two thugs took the pizza, paid the delivery man, and said thank you. That would have been "unthinkable".
As for the real story, once again, I'm not surprised. SMH

·
Clinger
4,810 Posts
I remember when certain Pizza franchises would not deliver to certain "high crime " areas for fear of their drivers getting robbed...then courts ordered those certain Pizza franchises to deliver to certain "high crime" areas because to do otherwise was discriminatory. Funny that this act is touted as a robbery ...an economic crime ..and not a racial crime ... but a business could not make safety or economic decision for it's self or employees... they made it a racial issue...... I wonder if that judge saw this report?

·
Banned
2,607 Posts
I remember when certain Pizza franchises would not deliver to certain "high crime " areas for fear of their drivers getting robbed...then courts ordered those certain Pizza franchises to deliver to certain "high crime" areas because to do otherwise was discriminatory. Funny that this act is touted as a robbery ...an economic crime ..and not a racial crime ... but a business could not make safety or economic decision for it's self or employees... they made it a racial issue...... I wonder if that judge saw this report?
typing as you were typing this

·
I'm a Michigander now.
5,119 Posts
2 Thugs Do the Unthinkable to White Pizza Delivery Boy

When I saw "unthinkable", I thought the story was going to be about how the two thugs took the pizza, paid the delivery man, and said thank you. That would have been "unthinkable".
As for the real story, once again, I'm not surprised. SMH
Exactly what I thought. They had a smooth and mutually beneficial business transaction , each party leaving in better shape than before.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.