Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hearing 2 officers were shot in the Bronx, varying reports on condition, supposedly 1 perp shot another still unaccounted for. Be safe or there to all our LEO.

·
Premium Member
7,808 Posts
2 officers shot, 1 officer shot in head, conscious. One perp DOA, one in custody, one outstanding. INFO NOT CONFIRMED.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
prayers for the officers & death to the perps

NYPD has got to be one chitty job, I commend anyone who takes that gig

·
Banned
6,303 Posts
Fwd: (NYC) NYC| Bronx, NY| Officer Down| E 156th St & Courtlandt Ave| NYPD rptg 2 officers shot, 1 in likely condition with GSW to head, perp outstanding| NYC005| 20:19

·
Lousy Shot
16,248 Posts
http://nypost.com/20...t-in-the-bronx/

Two cops hit by gunfire during shootout in the Bronx

Two police officers were shot in the Bronx Thursday night and one was left in serious condition, sources said.

Photo: Peter Gerber

The officers were struck during a shootout near the Melrose Houses on East 156 Street, the sources said.

One officer was shot in the leg and another suffered a head wound, according to the sources.

One suspect was shot and cops were on the lookout for another.

Both officers were taken to Lincoln hospital.

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Prayers outbound to our Officers and Families.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Just got home from a rehearsal (salsa band) at 156th and Union, bout 10 blocks away. Wondered what the helicopter was for. Prayer for the officers.

Ryan

·
Registered
769 Posts
2 MOS shot, 1 was struck in the temple ( was alert and conscious) the other female was struck in the leg. They stopped 2 males in the 6th floor stair well, when one perp went to get his ID the one cop was fired upon. Then the other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Sharp Shooter!
3,948 Posts
Cop shot in the face is my buddys brother, shot entered through his nostril and exited near his left ear, in surgery now, appears he will be ok (obviously considering he got shot in the face).
Absolutely amazing that someone could survive that kind of hit. Prayers for a complete and speedy recovery.

PS - You couldn't pay me enough to do that job in those conditions. My hat is off to anybody who does.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts