Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My cousin bought one for $400 from a local dealer early 2000’s. It’s cool to a collector. I am sure it will sell.
They are far and few between!
Growing up in Lynbrook, graduating from W. Hempstead High, buying my first house in Islip, and the many relatives and friends who still live there, there was no way for me to pass it up when I saw it for sale.

I bet there's a Nassau cop who would love to have it. I'll put on Gun Broker eventually, I just figured that I would try and send it home first.

Thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
11,631 Posts
They are far and few between!
Growing up in Lynbrook, graduating from W. Hempstead High, buying my first house in Islip, and the many relatives and friends who still live there, there was no way for me to pass it up when I saw it for sale.

I bet there's a Nassau cop who would love to have it. I'll put on Gun Broker eventually, I just figured that I would try and send it home first.

Thanks for the reply!
A few of the Nassau Cops I knew who were on the job at the time said it was available through the PBA.
It probably would sell to a gun enthusiast first. My experience in LE proved that many cops are not the types who buy firearms or gun friendly.
Best of Luck!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
My experience in LE proved that many cops are not the types who buy firearms or gun friendly.
Not many TMK even like to shoot, they hated having to go to the range once a year .
But like me , there are exceptions

·
Registered
11,631 Posts
Not many TMK even like to shoot, they hated having to go to the range once a year .
But like me , there are exceptions
One less tour pushing a PD or dealing with Administration during a day tour.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts