Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
FITZ
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just picked up a nice project as the title kind of points out. I am looking for some parts and I am down to the seat. I want a nice solo seat. Can you guys recommend a place or if anyone has a leather solo seat please let me know or point me in the right direction thanks in advance.
Fitz.

Here is how she sits

And what I'm shooting for

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
Have you checked out Mustang or Corbin seats. I have had some of each and found them to be good quality and very comfortable on long rides.

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Very Nice. If you ever need help, please ask. I was a Harley Mechanic at Brooklyn Harley for 5 years.

Reactions: PWGUNNY

·
FITZ
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the responses. Will be checking those out. And thanks for the offer Bobby and I will probably be in touch.

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
I thought HD won't touch ( or train their techs ) on anything before evos?
I worked on motors way before Evo's. When Brooklyn Harley was open, we took anything old in.

·
III%
1,882 Posts
I worked on motors way before Evo's. When Brooklyn Harley was open, we took anything old in.
Thats where my bike came from.. It didnt sell in brooklyn so they shipped it to hempstead where she found a home and remained for the next 32 years and counting. lol

Steve

1 - 20 of 27 Posts