1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

· Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts
Damn Vick, nice find!!!!

The boys at the hi point forum liked it. Still have the stock if anyone wants it. Maybe put it in the LIF museum for posterity.

And I'll take "ludicrously customized" as a compliment there outdoorhub. There's actually some pretty cool guns on that list. Now if they tore into it with some snide commentary, then I might go all John Wick on them.

Here is the original page from years back when I refinished it. thanks for the click-thru traffic outdoorhub:
http://www.zombtac.com/z45.htm

· Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts
Destro FTW. I actually saw that gun before I saw you on this forum. Your famous!
That's pretty cool. Wonder where you saw it-- zombie squad forums or hi point forum maybe?

BTW this website pulled the picture of this custom gun off the webz on their own (didn't submit it or anything) so it was totally random until I saw this post. I always give LIF first dibs and exclusives, a lot of the stuff on my site gets high image search results on Google, like if you image search a bunch of saiga options my pics pop up first page, same thing for "zombie camo".

Going to start doing regular updates again soon and maybe really keep up with it (I still get products sent in for reviews).

Green Ecoregion Vertebrate Nature Natural environment

Attachments

· Registered
15,344 Posts
Damn Vick, nice find!!!!

The boys at the hi point forum liked it. Still have the stock if anyone wants it. Maybe put it in the LIF museum for posterity.

And I'll take "ludicrously customized" as a compliment there outdoorhub. There's actually some pretty cool guns on that list. Now if they tore into it with some snide commentary, then I might go all John Wick on them.

Here is the original page from years back when I refinished it. thanks for the click-thru traffic outdoorhub:
http://www.zombtac.com/z45.htm
Turn the stock into a bourbon decanter.

· Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts
Turn the stock into a bourbon decanter.
This is a very reasonable and "do-able" mod.
I'll try to integrate a flask into one of my stocks, maybe on one of my Saiga builds with the already hollow stocks. You know what I'm going to do it. Maybe also include a little tobacco compartment and stencil "ATF" on the stock

· dislike Cuomo!
4,951 Posts
I think they excluded mil surp, only counted modern "inexpensive" production guns. Cause frankly I think the Sin City Mosin is purdier than my hi point job, and that made #8 on the list.

This is a very reasonable and "do-able" mod.
I'll try to integrate a flask into one of my stocks, maybe on one of my Saiga builds. You know what I'm going to do it.
I don't like their methodology. Can you just go there and pick them up by the shirt and shake um around a little bit. You know, let them know, i know that they know what they did wrong. Thanks.

you can do it big brody style
Shorts Tire Muscle Leg Thigh
]

Attachments

· Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts
I still get random email inquiries about this one. Had some guy with a gov email address from TX want to buy a couple for his agency. LOL

Pretty cool the original article pulled it off the webz like that, I knew it was circulating on some forums but good stuff. I'm going to have to compile a thread of custom projects past and present and post it here.

the z 45 is def super cool. wish we could still get one here in NYkistan
Try Bensons. They still might be selling them.

Seriously wasn't campsite saying that HiPoint carbines are not considered AWs after SAFE (saying the magwell/PG can't count twice). Yikes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.