Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Procrastinator
2,007 Posts
13 people shot, 2 in serious condition, after bullets ring out during wild Brooklyn house party

Thirteen people were injured in a wild shootout outside a Brooklyn house party early Sunday, witnesses and officials said.

Thirteen people were injured in a wild shootout outside a Brooklyn house party early Sunday, witnesses and officials said.​

Shell casings littered Stanley Ave. near Crescent Ave. where the salvo erupted outside a two-story complex around 2:20 a.m., police said.​

One nearby resident said he came out to investigate after the gunshots woke him up.​

"There was bodies on the ground. Everybody was laying down 'til the shooting stopped and then they got up and scattered," said Faylo Alston, 43.​

One man who was at the party said he came outside after the shots rocked he neighborhood.​

"I actually helped a girl who was shot in the leg get to the hospital," said the man who declined to hub his name.​

The victims were taken to area hospitals, where at least two people were listed in serious condition, according to a fire department spokesman.​

Investigators were scouring the area for bullet fragments and evidence Sunday morning.​

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
But but but......NYC has the strictest gun control in the United States.
Cuomo must be burning up inside. But don't worry, they'll be marching over the Brooklyn Bridge tomorrow for sticker gun control.

·
Banned
10,014 Posts
Cuomo must be burning up inside. But don't worry, they'll be marching over the Brooklyn Bridge tomorrow for sticker gun control.
I personally don't think he's burning up inside. I don't think he even gives a crap about gun control. The safe act was purely political. The timing and strictness of it was just to appeal to the masses to show that he was "doing something" and thus put another political feather in his cap for when he runs for a higher office. He knows it will not work. He knows it will not reduce crime. He knows that the Sheeple will follow him blindly. And he knows that in nys, Sheeple and rinos are in the majority and will take his do nothing law as something important and yes march over the Brooklyn bridge demanding something more be done.

·
INFIDEL
7,237 Posts
Stop question and frisk has been renamed to Run duck and cover thanks to sharpton and de blasio......its not in my neighborhood...lol

Reactions: angelonm

·
Registered
773 Posts
And the property values still go up in Brooklyn. It's all part of the big picture. Let people think that Brooklyn is lost. Neighborhoods will become vacant. Johnny Wallstreet moves in. Queens is next.
Actually, they are not going up over there. The ARE going up in the safe neighborhoods like Bushwick.
I do not ever think that Mayor Trotsky and Comrade Mark-Viverito will do ANYTHING to amend their collective agenda.
However, I am sure all the handguns at this "gathering" (probably rented house for the event, fee being charged for admittance [extra for liquor] and do your party drugs in your car before entering) were probably registered and all participants in the shootout had NYC carry licenses.

·
Clinger
4,810 Posts
The population of Brooklyn is about 2621793 people... 13 of that is .000004958 %....... I don't think we should worry till it gets to .0001 %

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.