Long Island Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Zombtac Operator
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got to meet the crew and it was a pleasure. The store is very cool but more importantly Alan, Kim, and Josh are super nice people.

They got in touch with me that the Henry All Weather 45-70 I was looking for got in straight from the factory (LI Ammo is a Henry Gold Dealer). Nice rifle. Will post pictures in another thread when the weather clears up.

If you haven't checked out LI Ammo (Karps Hardware in Northport..home brew supplies too!) it's definitely Destro-approved and a great local source for all sorts of in-stock ammo as well. Looking forward to doing a lot more business in the future and hiding the expenses as "home improvement" to my wife.

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
Plus for sure great place

UM YOU KNOW ITS A ALL WEATHER GUN RIGHT SO POST AWAY.

Reactions: Destro

·
Zombtac Operator
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Plus for sure great place

UM YOU KNOW ITS A ALL WEATHER GUN RIGHT SO POST AWAY.
LOL, great point. I was more concerned about the natural lighting for the photos taken without a flash. Tomorrow should be sunny so I'll get some pretty shots on the woodpile with the changing leaves in the back.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Karps is an amazing store on so many levels; hardware, ammo, wine and beermaking supplies, also. Definitely a one-of-kind ...

·
Registered
11,487 Posts
LOL, great point. I was more concerned about the natural lighting for the photos taken without a flash. Tomorrow should be sunny so I'll get some pretty shots on the woodpile with the changing leaves in the back.
Destro... don't forget to add more sexy white girls too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts