Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't stress enough how happy I am with the speed and quality of the work I got done on my rifle from Bruce at Hunters Essentials. I gave the parts to him last night and it was done this morning. He did a really nice job for a great price with amazing turnaround. Hunters Essentials Is hands down the friendliest, cheapest and most accommodating shop I have ever dealt with. What would have taken another shop at least a week took him a day. I am so grateful and urge anyone who has not shopped there to give Bruce a call next time you are looking for something I guarantee you won't shop anywhere else again. (516)741-5243

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think he said he is there every other Sunday but like the other members said give him a call before you head over he is a really nice guy.

Pate I think I met you once my first time there I was picking up a saiga rifle and I think you got a gsg that day. I could be wrong.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Wow I can't believe that I didn't find his site.  Thanks I am going to try to get there in the three hour window that he is open tomorrow. Will give him a call to find out about sun though.

·
Temp. self-imposed ban.
4,410 Posts
shooter528 said:
Wow I can't believe that I didn't find his site. Thanks I am going to try to get there in the three hour window that he is open tomorrow. Will give him a call to find out about sun though.
The site is new...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.