Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Which to me is the typical backwards liberal mentality at work. A 10 round tube on a semi makes it less likely to be used by a crazy or criminal as it makes the gun less wieldy to use and harder to sneak around. What are the statistics of crimes and/or mass murders by semi auto shotguns BTW? (Asking hypothetically)

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
It's weird but I'm under the assumption the 7 round rule applied to all firearms.
Leave logic out of this. The same rules can't apply to everything, that would make it easy to follow. They would rather you second guess yourself or unintentionally violate some arbitrary restriction so they can tout the "effectiveness" of the laws.

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
You need to elaborate more to keep people on the legal side.

7 rounds on semi-auto (fixed magazine only, no detachable magazine unless registered as AW)
7 rounds on pump, but can load 10 at the range.

Only .22's can have a TUBE magazine that is 10+ rounds
I answer the specific question he asked. If he had a follow up, I would have elaborated.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
It has two separate, 7-round tube magazines that you must manually select. If you run dry in one magazine, you need to move a selector to feed from the other magazine. Thus, it is 2, 7-round magazines, not 1 14-round feeding device
Yeah, for now. Until these idiots figure out that all 14 rounds are in there at once and you don't need to stop and reload to fire another 7 shots. Better buy them up now. Won't be long until the KSG makes it to the evil baby killer list.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.