Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ummm do what now
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To start off i'm new here this is my first post. Just moved here from Florida and couldn't bring my guns here due to some modifications so i got a ruger 10/22 to play with till i visit home. Looking to put some iron sights on it but not sure what company to go with any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  

·
200 Warning Points, with a side of bacon.
2,893 Posts
Plan on picking up the 10/22 Takedown model in the coming weeks and throwing tech sights on it also,

:welcome

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
SteveWolf said:
Plan on picking up the 10/22 Takedown model in the coming weeks and throwing tech sights on it also,

:welcome
That will be interesting. I wonder about repeatable zero after breakdown and reassembly.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Big Matt said:
That will be interesting. I wonder about repeatable zero after breakdown and reassembly.
i have the takedown, and i have only had to zero it out the first time. Granted its only been about used 5 times since then, it holds pretty good

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
shawn said:
i have the takedown, and i have only had to zero it out the first time. Granted its only been about used 5 times since then, it holds pretty good
Do you have the stock sights? Where is the rear sight located, on the barrel or receiver?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts