1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Peter King was on the news last week saying this would be a huge mistake. No background checks on any of them. Lets just invite ISIS right into out homes. WTF. Whats wrong with our politicians.

I'll post this AGAIN ! When you look at whats going on in Europe, why take them here ? Why do most of the videos show military age men ? Where are all the women and kids ?

Attachments

·
Banned
11,831 Posts
Peter King was on the news last week saying this would be a huge mistake. No background checks on any of them. Lets just invite ISIS right into out homes. WTF. Whats wrong with our politicians.
A good time to ask Peter King "How are we supposed to protect our families against this new threat of increased crime?"

·
Banned
6,368 Posts
Glad the Catholic church stepped up to bring these folks in. Guess they don't care that most are not Catholic. It's about God, not national security. SMH

Reactions: Objectivist

·
Registered
15,344 Posts
How are Syrians at landscaping?

·
Still a David Crockett kid
2,828 Posts

I'll post this AGAIN ! When you look at whats going on in Europe, why take them here ? Why do most of the videos show military age men ? Where are all the women and kids ?
Well if the Rino-King admits it I know we are SCREWED

·
Registered
15,344 Posts
I doubt they would be good citizens since they apparently won't fight for their own country.

Reactions: iceburg19
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.