Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you to Volko Supply and Viktor and Ron!!! I ordered my first AR-15 from Rock River Arms from them, and they couldn't be more awesome to deal with. Not to mention, got a great deal!

Thanks Volko!! I will certainly be using you again.

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
Another +1 to Vic and Ron at Volko. Used them a few times the past couple of weeks to transfer a few items (including the LIF Spikes Lower GB). Awesome, quick service. I could of went to a few places closer to do FFL transfer, but they're more than easy to work with, helpful, and quick. Can't ever go wrong at Volko.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Adam said:
Thank you to Volko Supply and Viktor and Ron!!! I ordered my first AR-15 from Rock River Arms from them, and they couldn't be more awesome to deal with. Not to mention, got a great deal!

Thanks Volko!! I will certainly be using you again.
Yeah +1 for both Vick and Ron at Volko. They are some of the nicest and most professional folks you will ever meet...and a big +1 for that Rock River, they make one of the best AR clones for the $.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I ordered a NIB rifle on line. I chose Volko as the FFL for two reasons;

1. Reading this forum, and
2. After having another rifle delivered to a FFL gunshop, I didn't want any raised eyebrows about not purchasing the gun from the shop itself. Since Volko sells roofing supplies and not guns, there were no such reactions or comments.

It was a good experience, nice, friendly people and a call within a half hour of the rifle being delivered. I was already on my way down there since I was able to track the delivery on line. They were pretty surprised when I showed up five minutes after they called to say the rifle was ready.

·
King Coal and Lord of the Blue Ladies
2,152 Posts
how much do they charge for a transfer fee?

·
Premium Member
3,032 Posts
LIGunFreedom said:
I'm new at this - so if I go to Barrett and purchase they can receive as long as it is NY state legal? 8)
Yes, we will transfer a Barrett for you if it is NY Legal. We've done a few, and the only person who seems to mind is the UPS guy.

We only transfer long guns, and charge $25 for this. If you are a LIF club card holder, there is a discount. If you do multiple transfers at once, there's a discount. If Vicktor thinks your new rifle or shotgun is really cool, there is a discount.

We also offer seasonal discounts....hunting season for a rifle for your kid, Christmas rifle for your kid.....etc.

Cheers,
Vick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.