Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
III%
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excellent customer service, excellent advice.. Stan and Mike treated me great. As soon as I walked through the door i was greeted with a smile and prompt service. Definitely will do business with them again and I strongly suggest them. I was in contact with them for a few weeks, always friendly and put up with all of my questions and issues. They even allowed me to store my gun there for a little bit until my license came!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Nice to hear...

I have had nothing but great experiences as well...

They are patient with all my inquiries and I have had a few...

I try to purchase there if I can everytime.

Chris

·
Registered
60 Posts
Bought my first pistol (M&P 9) from there the other day. Everyone in there is pleasant and helpful!!!They are an awesome bunch!!!!

It is nice to see that people can still be friendly and professional!!!

Definitely the place to go!!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I've bought all of my firearms from SSS, I highly recommend them to anyone, Mike and the crew are wiling to explain everything to you and answer any questions you may have, glad you experience was the same as mine!

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Another +1

I have purchased 2 pistols and a AR15 Stripped lower from SSS and have a third pistol on order (Kimber Raptor II Stainless).

Have never been disappointed with any of my dealing with them. I would recommend them to anyone.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Nice shop with more pieces of hardware every day. Im saying first I DID NOT!!!! have a bad experience but I purchased a pistol there and I was told "you know this is a novelty gun"... ... Call me a sensitive Sally or what you want I just don't want an opinion like that from a guy I'm spending close to a grand with.

And now that I saw Stan working there my head spun like Linda Blair in the Exorcist. He sold me my first Bushmaster AR A2 when I was a young lad many years ago at T&T in Floral Park on Tulip Ave.(to show how long ago that was)

I was more excited then anything it was when Bushmaster gave a deal with 2 10rd factory mags and a Bushmaster carrying case with the rifle. Mind you I was 20 at the time and it's not a cheap rifle. Stan proceded to give me 1 DPMS mag, some other after market mag, some BS NO Frills carrying case and last the Pinned muzzle break was sticking through where it wasn't blended in. As I questioned this stuff to Stan his reply was "listen what I'm giving you is better" long story short he took
advantage of me being 19-20 buying my AR with $900 cash.

That's what I have experienced take for what it's worth... Last the guy with the goatee is that Anthony that use to work at Coliseum guns?

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
Well, I'm going to give Mike & Co. a -1

They make it way too easy to leave my money there. 2 guns last week. A S&W 442 on Monday, and a S&W AR on Friday.

AND ... I was back there yesterday, looking at the used rifle rack.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I bought a handgun in Fla last week and SSS did the transfer,when i went in Fri to pick it up i felt like i was cheating on my wife cause i didn't actually purchase it from them...That's how attached i am to Mike and his staff

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.