Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Hunters Sports today for the first time based on recommendations from forum members.  Great shop with good selection.  Should be even better when they complete the expansion.  I dealt with Adam and he was very patient although the store was busy.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Seriously, I can't give these guys more praise. I just picked up my Rock River Arms LAR-15, they worked with me on the price because of a few odds and ends I wanted with it and were so patient with me I went back to them and dropped another serious chunk of change on a complete EOTech optics package (did I mention I literally live 3 blocks away from Bensons and Chesters). Adam is great to work with and mark seems to have the patience of a saint. He'll go out of his way to answer a question even if he's in the middle of a conversation!

Even as a kid going to various shops with my dad, I always noticed this weird shop owner attitude that I've never seen in ANY other place of buisness... as if they don't want to sell you stuff. Not with Hunter Sports.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Your forum name is Animal mother...Animal mother was played by Adam Baldwin....You bought a gun from a guy named Adam....Im sensing something here..A purchase that was meant to be....Good luck with your new gun

·
Registered
191 Posts
I purchased my mossberg 500 about two months ago, Adam was the best. Patient, answered all my questions- even on other future purchases, informative, and never once gave me a negative vibe/ snappy answer. great business in general. even other staff members would chime in and add input or additional comments. pleasurable experience.

·
Registered
225 Posts
RoadKing said:
Your forum name is Animal mother...Animal mother was played by Adam Baldwin....You bought a gun from a guy named Adam....Im sensing something here..A purchase that was meant to be....Good luck with your new gun
hahahaha Nice reference, not many people pick up on it. I think is was definitely meant to be... Thank you, I can't wait to get out to the range.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Bump... I bought some crap there yesterday. Im talking cheap crap, just accessories.

I was treated as if I walked in there with cash falling out of my pockets ready to buy everything.

Will definitely be going again.

·
Aim High
708 Posts
Purchased a Browning shotgun from them.  Mark and Adam were the absolute best.  I've even gone in to look around without buying and they have always been very friendly and helpful. I can even add that the guys at Hunter who are at Yaphank Trap and Skeet are just as helpful and accomodating. Hunter is the place to go first in my opinion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.