Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could not ask for a nicer guy to do business with, Bruce did a few transfers for me weeks ago and offered me a price i could not refuse on a GSG 1911.
Came in today to pick up the GSG and ended up getting another great deal on a Kahr P9. 8)

·
Flashburn Studio/Bullseye Brassware
724 Posts
I concur.. I also picked up a GSG 1911 from Bruce last week for the same price as  the SSS Group buy, and he has the cheapest priced GSG mags in town. Did I mention he is a really nice guy..pleasure to do business with.

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
TheProfessional said:
Could not ask for a nicer guy to do business with, Bruce did a few transfers for me weeks ago and offered me a price i could not refuse on a GSG 1911.
Came in today to pick up the GSG and ended up getting another great deal on a Kahr P9. 8)
You rat fink !! :) I was thinking about grabbing that Kahr. I stopped in Monday, and found it gone. Oh well, you saved me 2 trips to Yaphank. For that, I thank you.

·
Registered
484 Posts
what is the story with the hours of the store. i went by there at 545 pm today they were closed and according to the sign on the door they are closed on a number of days a week.

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
Bruce is great to deal with. Call beforeahand and he will work around his schedule to meet with you. I've been there late (after other stores have closed) to pick up things

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.