Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far these guys have been very helpful and very courteous, it's a small shop, but the relaxed friendly attitude will have me going back.

Not to mention, they seem to be the only shop within 30 minutes of Riverhead that will sell barreled actions. Go figure.

·
Registered
970 Posts
I've been into Suffolk Shooting Supply several times for transfers and assorted items and Mark was always very courteous and helpful.  Friendly and relaxed.  Will continue to use this shop as my primary for purchases.

·
INFIDEL
7,263 Posts
Yep, Its my favorite gun shop. Dont shop anywhere else

·
Banned
6,423 Posts
I bought a t/c there a couple of months ago. Mark is great. He sold the shop though. I met the new owner briefly and he seemed like a nice guy. Mark said he was going to stay on for a while to help out. Is he still there? They have always been very laid back. I give them all the business I can.

·
INFIDEL
7,263 Posts
gunsngolf said:
I bought a t/c there a couple of months ago. Mark is great. He sold the shop though. I met the new owner briefly and he seemed like a nice guy. Mark said he was going to stay on for a while to help out. Is he still there? They have always been very laid back. I give them all the business I can.
I was there a couple days ago, Picked up a 4lb jug of Unique, He said Oct,1st is the day the shop changes hands.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.