Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!
22,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a replacement set of iron sights for my Remington 742, and received exactly those parts!
Decent price too. :) :) :) :) :)

Also discovered that the wife's meat tenderizing hammer thingy makes a nice non marring hammer to drive the new brass front sight insert!

Wife not happy with discovery... :X :X :X :X :X :X

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
eastplayer87 said:
Well find out who told her and well take care of them for ya......for moderators ITS A JOKE!!
Or is it ??

;)

Seriously, I've had very little luck with Numrich. I ordered mags for a S&W .45, and after they sold them to me refused to ship 8 round magazines to NY. And then didn't reverse the charges to my card for a few weeks.

·
Husband, Father, Chef, Gun Guy
1,359 Posts
I hae used them several times in the past and have always been extremely happy with the massive amounts of stock they carry...really helpful when I needed an oddball part for my 1898 Krag Jorgensen.

·
former ak builder
2,574 Posts
they have lots of spare parts for old rifles. they have ebay auctions as well. bought a winged arisaka sight from them on ebay a couple of weeks ago. very nice

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
They won't sell magazines, compliant or not, to NYC. My credit cards all bill to my PO Box in Queens, so they won't send them to me, even though I live in Suffolk, and can fax them my Suffolk license.

·
Registered
83 Posts
billstick said:
There based in NYS , I get parts all the time from them.

Billstick
there upstate in West Hurley, off 28A like you go to Bellaire and Hunter mtn, near shokan resevoir. I bought from them in the past no problem mags anything i wanted. Back then they had some really cheap shipping rates and they shipped fast being in N.y and all. They been here since the 50s. As a matter of fact they had ties with the thompson machine gun when it was developed. Think the designer worked there.good solid american company from our state.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.