Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after deployment I've had some catching up to do. So I had a 230 dollar DSI store credit burning a hole in my pocket since March of this year. So i went down there and picked up my first 9mm, a Sig Sauer P320. Always a good time at DSI, quick helpful service, shooting the crap with Peter and the guys, and saw a friend there who now is an employee. Guess business is going good! Either way, got this puppy at 330 OTD with gift card and discount. Can't wait to take her out, this will be my last pistol for awhile. Handled the Glock 17, 34, and M&P, found this has the best ergo for my meat hooks and I loved the trigger compared to the other two. Played with a Sig Mk25 as well but didn't go there with that kind of budget in mind. With out further blabber, pictures. Sorry MossbergMan, no range reports. {PS the M45A1 isn't scratched, just had some left over gunk from cleaning the night before)

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It came out in 2014, its Sig's first Striker fired pistol, based of the Sig P250. It comes in 9mm, 40S&W, .357SIG and .45ACP. You can change frames of the pistol without going through a FFL since the Fire control group comes out and actually has the serial number of the pistol on it.

Reactions: NRATC53

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,871 Posts
It came out in 2014, its Sig's first Striker fired pistol, based of the Sig P250. It comes in 9mm, 40S&W, .357SIG and .45ACP. You can change frames of the pistol without going through a FFL since the Fire control group comes out and actually has the serial number of the pistol on it.
That'll give the PLS fits...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts