Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met with Drew today and he hit one out of the park. Drew went way out of his way and did something that will help lots of veterans and their families.
Sometimes people talk about the little things. Well, very often the little things are actually pretty big things.
Thank you Drew.

PS, the deck looks great.

·
Avoiding the ban hammer!
17,259 Posts
Met with Drew today and he hit one out of the park. Drew went way out of his way and did something that will help lots of veterans and their families.
Sometimes people talk about the little things. Well, very often the little things are actually pretty big things.
Thank you Drew.

PS, the 30% finished deck looks great.
Fify

Drew is great peeps

·
Premium Member
3,568 Posts
Thanks Tom. Was a pleasure and was really nothing but making a few phone calls and calling in favors. Don't give great about my other offer. I can put you in touch with the right folks and get you some much needed awareness in NY and throughout the country.

FYI forgot to tell you on the "cash" tickets, vets can go to the website to get the nearest location.

Wish I can do more and hope to do more in the future.

·
Premium Member
3,568 Posts
Fify

Drew is great peeps
Richard! You know I don't do anything simple or easy. Picture framing the deck so I have no seams, requires a 6 row border...means everything has to be dead on balls accurate.

Got most of the railing posts installed. I'll finish that tomorrow. Then blocking....lots of it...then finally lay some decking...then you can crawl under the deck and wire it for the under rail lighting, step lighting, transformer, etc......have fun and thanks for doing it on the arm.

·
Avoiding the ban hammer!
17,259 Posts
Richard! You know I don't do anything simple or easy. Picture framing the deck so I have no seams, requires a 6 row border...means everything has to be dead on balls accurate.

Got most of the railing posts installed. I'll finish that tomorrow. Then blocking....lots of it...then finally lay some decking...then you can crawl under the deck and wire it for the under rail lighting, step lighting, transformer, etc......have fun and thanks for doing it on the arm.
Best call SERV

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.