Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife was looking for a P22, we called and went to a few different shops. Only Chester's had it in stock and the quoted the best price.
They also had a nice selection of used pistols. Dealt with who i think was the owner's Mother she helped us out looking at a bunch of pistols. no complaints :)

·
Registered
932 Posts
Yea I agree I bought a bunch of stuff from him over the years he is a good guy to do business with, and buying from his Mom just cracks me up, we need more women selling guns they have so much less attitude then men do.

·
Premium Member
11,504 Posts
I've brought a few gun from that Angry guy Chester. He's alway done right by me.

Chester I'll see you this week I need a price on a stoger.

part number # 31463 20" AA-Grade 12 SS Rec/Blued BBL Screw-in
IC & M 6.5 lbs.

·
Registered
633 Posts
LOL when I bought my first gun which was a Remington 870, I bought it from the old lady at Chester's.

I like Chester's, but it always seems unorganized with all kinds of boxes everywhere.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
heartlessmcfly said:
Its only unorganized with all the boxes cause he doesn't have time to put the crap away cause its going out as fast as its coming in. +1 chesters
The unorganization is a good tradeoff for a big selection and pretty good prices for the most part.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.