Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
2,482 Posts
Stopped by this morning to grab a new Henry .22 youth bolt action for my daughter, that they special ordered for her. Not only was the rifle perfect for her, but the service was awesome - thanks Paul. Also thank you to Jean over there for giving my daughter a Henry gun case, a box of .22 and also a S&W hat, which she hasn't taken off all day. A great buying experience.
View attachment 65567

Attachments

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
I Love it. Job well done Dad. Great picture.

Reactions: Evoempire

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
I'm so glad I was a small part of that transaction, you can just make out my beard in the picture. You have a beautiful family Brian and your daughters personality is infectious, have a great time tomorrow and take lots of pics.

·
Banned
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm so glad I was a small part of that transaction, you can just make out my beard in the picture. You have a beautiful family Brian and your daughters personality is infectious, have a great time tomorrow and take lots of pics.
Thank you Paul - appreciated the help today. What time should I drop her off for her first day of work?

·
Member of the secret Canadian Mafia
5,770 Posts
Thanks. Now I have to get one for Maya.... And then Josh will be wanting one as well! :)

Reactions: Evoempire
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.